Our hourly rates vary, depending on the scope and style of the work required.
Each job requires its own research, style of writing and personal approach. Therefore, it is only after receiving a brief that we will be able to provide a formal quote. For a full, free quote, email email@example.com.
When requesting a quote for website content, please include the following information:
- The URL of the existing website (if there is one)
- If there is not yet a site, please provide some information on the service or product
- The number of website pages and a list of the page names (e.g. Home, About Us, etc…)
- Is there existing content? If not, will you provide all of the information or will you need me to research and write the content from scratch?
- Who is your target market?
- What is your goal or objective? (To sell a product? Advertise a service? Prompt action?)
- Do you know the SEO keywords that you’d like incorporated, or do you want me to do keyword research?
- What is your deadline for the content?
On receiving your enquiry, we will likely make contact with you directly and ask further questions to ensure that we have a full understanding of your needs. This will also enable us to advise you on your content and strategy.